Monday, December 21, 2009

Hollywood December 21 2009


Writers write.

It's taken me a while to get the balls to write a blog. Oh, I've written anonymous blogs all over, for quite a while, but my mind has been closed, shut out from public scrutiny for many years. I tried to be 'transparent' - transparency comes at a cost.

Blogs blur the line between the public and the private. My theory is that the internet is a primitive Akhasic Record, primitive, because our culture, our society is still spiritually speaking in the stone age, and the obvious result of such primitiveness is violence, war... The shit we live daily.

When I was in jail, and that asshole sucker-punched me for speaking my mind, I realized that speaking one's mind is not very healthy in such a primitive world. Reason. Logic. Truth. They are of no avail in a jail cell. Brutes will be brutes, and they will live brutish lives.

Mom feels these creatures are basically "desechables". I am starting to agree. But at a cost. There is always a cost.

If you have truth mechanisms in your body, they apply to yourself as well. Have you ever felt the devil's tongue up your ass? It's not a nice experience. It's a direct link with Hell telling you: your mind fucked up.

Verbal diarrhea. Mindstuff coalesing into thoughts. Like jello, it has no beginning and no end. It does nothing to resolve the NOW. But, on the other hand, writers write. A 'writer' is a function of Ego wanting to edify a thought to make it something.

Nothing is nothing.

Scientists tell us that there's 11 dimensions of reality and that the 4th dimension is time. Dad thinks it's 'thought'. That's what the Sufi mystics have told him surely. I'm not so sure. In fact, the very ignorance in my mind is a recognition of the great mystery of reality.

Perhaps I do run on faith.

I have a FEMALE deity tattooed on my back. That makes me a total idolater wut? I don't have the balls to be an atheist. Folks are so worried about money in the year 2009 almost 2 years before 2012.

So asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment