Saturday, June 29, 2019


Last night, the terror of our noisy neighbors came back. Stupid Mexican music until 4 a.m. We woke up at 10, angry. Mom invited Angel to smoke some weed, since before the party, last night, Ray came over and helped us with some weed to help mom make it through the week. I wanna get back to work on scripts. I also need to focus on getting an agent in Hollywood to sell my stuff.

So I a lot of stuff going on... Let's analyze:

  1. Mom's interdiction. 
    1. Dad's birth certificate
    2. Mom's declaration with police
  2. My ayahuasca practice - this is actually the key to our new world order.
  3. My tarot
  4. My books and screenplays
  5. A store?
  6. Mom and I going to USA - Embassy
  7. Nanda's school
  8. Going to USA to do my SS shit
So, this is my plan.. my grand opus. But is it?















No comments:

Post a Comment