Sunday, November 1, 2020

Altar de Muertos





































Like many days before I feel a little out of control. It's always the small things. I woke up too late to go pay the rent at the mall as I had planned last night. Nanda didn't wash the dishes.The cats were fighting on top of my altar to the dead. Little things that when added up make me feel out of control, out of sync with my plan to make our lives better.

It's all in my head, of course, and it has little importance in the overall flow of the universe, but it's odd how such nonsense can affect my mood. I am far less in control of my life than I need to be. 

A plan B appears quickly in my head: take a shower. Have a coffee. Send the kids to pay the rent, or pay it this evening. 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment