Friday, April 15, 2022

Watching 007 and not doing any serious work


It's all good. I have a few big projects, a book, two screenplays. How can I go wrong? Dad's looking good after his heart surgery. Not much to report. The universe is perfect. Life is short, and surprising, and beautiful. I look at my sleeping cat. She's been quite the lazybones after having her ovaries removed. Sunny is in her bed, playing with her tablet, and Nanda with his friends having fun in his room. 

So, what stories do I have left to tell? What realms have I left to explore? The ham sandwich was great, the lime pop delicious. The movie is fun, and although it's too hot to wear a shirt, I like going around shirtless. 

Sasha says she's coming, and I want to take her to Kenyi, to try his ayahuasca. I am so glad I found new Ayahuasca, easier to get than before. I'll be cooking DMT pretty soon. 

Life is beautiful. 

Terrible.

And beautiful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment