Saturday, August 3, 2019

A work in progress.

WTF? Good weed is good weed and good ideas come with it. It's just how we roll. Go figure. I am going to make some supper and hang another box from the wall.

Lavander Disel. I think that's what they called it back there... Lemme see? Hydro. but which?

Bravo to the gardener.

Kitchen clean. I have things I want, but what do I want?

Nothing. I need for nothing. I want for nothing. that is the truth. I simply react to what the universe puts in front of me. Like the corrector that corrects my writing to the kohl in the kitchen, everything is as it should. Pot tea on the stove. Tomorrow PIN and the lawsuit.

Far behind are 9-11 and the border launches. The last time I crossed the border, I passed right through. My slate is clean...

And my soul? My spirit?

Likewise. In the deepest Ayahuasca journeys, K saw that Maha Pralaya is not "me", I just stand there observing it, a conduit for some who might not even be aware of it.

Why write a blog? It's not for YOU peeps. It's for ME. It's a grimoir, and should one find it and be of good use to him or her (or it) well jolly good. I would see gardens in all the rooftops and rivers in all the streets. It's what this town calls for. Burning it would also do the job? Probably, but in fact, there's some nice lookng little changuitas that I would fornicate with before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment