Friday, February 28, 2020


Exhausted. It's the work, which is fast and hard and it does not stop for a pause. But I gotta do this, I gotta make sure my family is okay, and pay the rent, bring food to the table. Mom's health is not good, and she is actually complaining about it now, which is new since she is not one to complain. Nanda is not going to school as he should, and Rasa... Rasa is okay. 

Once again, Adrenalina canceled the show on me, but I am actually happy about it because I was pretty exhausted anyhow, and this weekend I can focus on getting my INE fixed and going to get my tooth pulled out, also making sure I acquire an appointment at the ISSTE for mom.

Priorities.

I have no idea how I will make it to the states to get my SSI check back, but it's a priority. The lawsuit is a priority. For the moment, focus on my job, keeping it and paying my bills. That's the whole plan.  The bazzillion projects I have, Popocatepetl, my tarot, tarot classes, etc. They have to take second fiddle, make sure I keep my job going.

But first fiddle is Pin and the Lawsuit.  Mom's health. And my tooth. It's all part of the plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment