Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Off to work in about 20 minutes. I have to buy some weed too. Allergies, a sore throat, and basically the great and all-powerful sloth of having to go to the office today, but now I have to work since my social security no longer covers our expenses here, and I am working for pesos, which means 1/10th of what I would earn in the states.

Weird.

In fact, if you look at the good side of all this, you realize that maybe what I needed was to get my ass off to work, and do something besides writing and smoking dope. Yeah, it's a physical thing, having to go downtown in Metro and coming back. One hour trip each way. So now I have to manage my time more productively, write what I have to write to have enough time to write it. Figure out the time for going to government offices and shit like that in a way that works within my work schedule.

The truth is that I wanted to work with ayahuasca to support myself and my family, and I ended up renting cars for a living. Practical, necessary stuff that I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment