Monday, December 14, 2020

14 Mintues.


That's how long I have to meditate on my condition before I start taking calls again. I was going to make Ayahuasca retreats. Using my SS to pay my rent, build a business with aya and Josue. Then, my SS was cut off, mom was dying and I had to take a job, any job. I did what I always did in those situations: a phone room. Get back to the boiler room, make some cash, pay the rent, feed mom and the kids. But the Aya dreams got shot down, and then mom died, and it was like: abandon hope all ye who enter this timeline. Now I am blogging (my cell phone is kaput, no internet so I can't do videos, 'cept in my laptop and that's kinda harder). But I gotta  work. Gotta pay the rent. Two cats. Two kids. It's life. 

Perhaps it's going to the Amazon, learning about the aya firsthand. Perhaps it's meeting Octavio Rettig. Certainly, DMT is in my future, but how? Get my shit in order first? The lawsuit? Get my SS back? I need to be in the USA for that. For now, rent cars. Ridiculous. The thing I hate most: cars. And yet, I live off them now. There is a lesson there. 

5 mintues. It took me 10 minutes to write all this. Put my thoughts down on paper. I used to have lots of time to do that with my SS. Now, no SS. Only... "Thank you for calling Budget, my name is Robin, I'll be your rental assistant."

Weeeeird.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment