Thursday, December 31, 2020

Weird winds


So I wake up this morning to weird winds, they have been going on since last night. I tried to clean my room, and I only managed to move my matress to a different spot, slept uncomfortable, and now, I moved it back to where it was. 

I have that strange feeling of oddness. Like my life is this crash-course on nothing of great importance, and then death looms over all of us like some giganci shadow out of which everything sprouts, a bit of light before the darkness?

I spent a ton of money on xmas for these kids... these young men and women. Ras and Nan. I worry that they have no way to get themselves useful, always wanting to spend what they don't have. I guess its not really up to me. I can only do so much and then they have to do for themselves. I spent a number of decades fumbling about life not knowing what to do, form shit-job to shit-job. They will have to do the same unless ... the zombie apocalypse does away with western society.

My cat is in heat, and going through all the motions which are now so familiar to all of us. I scratch her butt regularly to keep her sane, but she is just a cat, her sanity is dubious at best. I wanna go mirror shopping today. Migh go to Gelatao and get it there, in the mirror. They had me working full shifts all christmas and new year and I need a break. Something new. 

Never did get paid for Loremaster II, and I owe 5,000 pesos to the dentist still, also today I wanna pay the rent. Dad sent 250 bucks which is like 4500 pesos, and that will get me the rent paid, but not much more. Xmas was brutal ecoomically. But we will make it. I started the work on my two teeth, and i will find a way to finish paying it. Might pay the rent first, then go and deposit the dentist some cash. 2000 or so. That would make it a little less than half of what I owe for my dental surgery. Gotta finish this job.

Funny. If only I could get ONE good writing job... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment