Monday, March 1, 2010

I wonder...

What the elders of Zion need to get THEIR Messiah on a 'living' throne.
I wonder who many 'hidden' Messiahs are on the planet today.
I wonder so many things, it makes my head want to explode.

But what REALLY gets me mad.
What REALLY makes me raving, lunatic, crazy...

YEARS ago, I planned a pretty good strategy to 'liberate' the USA from it's tyrannical rulers by simply selling soy-tacos and establishing tianguis on all the streets. I wrote a little declaration of war, almost as a joke.

A NON-VIOLENT war.

9-11 million times later, folks are still killing each other for absolutely no good reason other than selling more weapons of mass destruction to terrorists that they themselves (the folks who sell these weapons) train.

My family has been skewered, my penis shivered and my head bedazzled. And now? What is there left? A bunch of whiny neighbors!

'secret' handlers, military 'masterminds', all manner of 'friends' of the Pink Party keep trying to make me into some kind of ruthless killer. Am I that? I suppose, if given the option of murdering 100,000 or 1 million, I would take 100,000. BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SELLING SOY TACOS!?

And actually, here is the greatest puzzle of them all.

Is it really better to murder 1 or 1 million?

How many have died since the war began?

No comments:

Post a Comment