Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What does my heart sing to?

All my self doubt is a crucible.
I asked myself this morning: would it benefit the whole world to burn itself that a new world might come about?
I ask myself: has it not burned enough?
And how am I to know that it's burning?
Is there a fire outside the gates of this office?

There is a fire in my heart.
(cough cough)
Everywhere I turn, I see: cables, lights, fires.

Man's creations.

A prison of men by men.
The birds tell me this.
Even the cockroach, the rat and some of the other 'vermin'...
Tell me this.

And what are the 'fruits' of man's 'creations'?

The satisfaction of Lust.

Here is the key: what is the difference between Lust and Love?
Lust leaves behind the person empty.
Love fills the person.

It is Love that will triumph.
Love WITH passion. Passion, not just for asses, pricks, cunts and tits.
But for people.

Having said that!

WTF is my infantry?

No comments:

Post a Comment