Thursday, September 8, 2022

Happy birthday mom.










 A quiet day. The ayahuasca did not arrive, and I might have to go get it. It's odd. Grandmother Aya decides for herself or is there other agents trying to decide for her? In the end, I think it's her, she is controlling all this anyhow. 

Makuro is not well. I need to force-feed her or she will waste away. Lucy also looks a little tired, but nothing terrible. 

Aless Rousseau is... very much Rasasthali... She/He is going through what it must go through to understand itself.  I hope Grandmother Aya treats him/her well. 

In this state of my existence, everything I think tends to solidify into reality. This is the whole issue with the Dungeons & Dragons thing, Jenny is right. But whatever she might say, I must follow my heart and do what feels right to do. D&D feels right. It's the right game, and playing it is all about understanding God. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment