Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Makuro has blood cancer












Voy a llenar la casa de swastikas. Siempre me gusto pintar swastikas por todos lados, no estoy seguro porque, pero ahora que soy dueno de una casa, voy a asegurarme que pinte swastikas por todos lados. 

Makuro has lucemia,  a kind of feline blood cancer. She has been weak and whiny for a while now, and I thought I'd lost her when she went out and didnt' come back for a day or two, but she did return, and she was so skinny and fucked up I had to take her to the vet and give her some suero.

She is still not too good. Last night she fell from the top of the stairs, but it wasn't terrible. But the undeinable fact is that she is sick, and not going to get better. 

I have money problems.  I spent 5k on the ayahuasca (that never arrived and have to go get now) and 2k on a ticket for Ras that she didn't use. dSo I'm 7k n debt. Again. But I feel okay with that, I feel that life is giving me some challenges to get myself stronger.

I have been having some serious spidey-sense about doom and gloom, but I can't identify the source. Makuro's condition has made me very vunerable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment