Saturday, February 6, 2010

11;39 and I'm still at the offcie goofing around!


Blessed be! I slept in this morning.
Rob was supposed to show up at 10 am.
It's already 11:40 and I'm still here, goofing off.
Wonderful! Wonderful!

It's really funny.
Mostly, what makes me happiest is to be left alone.
Of course, I miss the kids.
But I also enjoy my space.

So, I'm back 'working' at Longtale.
They don't really have a great record of paying me on time.
But whatahey, I don't have to tell the Government that I'm working.
So, I can keep my cake and eat it too.

Dad's garlic soup has given me the death-farts from hell.
This morning, I feel like I'm in a Nazi gas-chamber.
From my own farts.
That's what you get when you eat 1lbs of garlic and onion.

So....

Una de mis paranoyas mas comunes es que toda mi realidad es una illusion creada por seres mucho mas libres y adaptados que yo para sacarme de mi mimso o ensenarme algo. No creo que seria para torturarme. Seres asi de avanzados no estan en el negocio de la tortura espiritual.

Pero el punto es que ya estoy muerto, y todo esto es illusion, y de alguna manera, mi chamba es despertar a la realidad. Ayer lo vi todo en un episodo de STARGATE ATLANTIS. Tambien en el primer episodio de STAR TREK.

Da igual. Si es fantasia o no, hay que vivir esta vida con todas las intenciones de disfrutar lo que se pueda cuando se pueda. Disfrutando, me amo a mi mimso. Si me amo a mi mismo, amo a los demas. Si amo a los demas, no estoy interesado en rezar por la destruccion de esta relidad. Si no rezo por la destruccion de esta relaidad.

dad calls..... mmmmpf.

No comments:

Post a Comment