Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Way past my bedtime.


Okay, so, we are dysfunctional.
No use trying to hide it.
Sasha..
Freaks out at the way dad and I
hang out with each other.
I don't blame her.

It's freaky shit.
But in the end, it's okay.
It's just the way.
It is what it is.
No fault, no blame, just ...

Acceptance.

As far as parents go, I keep to two theories:
Jesus and my mom.
Jesus says: 'respect thy father and thy mother' blah, blah, blah.
Mom says: with parents you have 3 options, 1. Love them unconditionally exactly the way they are. 2. Kill them. 3. Never see them again.

Since options 2 and 3 are not an option with either mom or dad...
I'll stick to number one.

Sash needs to get that.

In fact, I think my mission in L.A. right now is to get Sash TOTALLY stoned.
Anything else is just spinning my wheels.
She's so totally ready to get wasted...
It would be a waste to let anybody else do it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment