Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I guess it's a good time to start drawing Utopia: Octopuslandia!



Okay... So, I started this crazy blog with a little inkling of my plan to get laid and take over the world. Dad's off to Berlin somewhere, so I got some time in my hands. Might as well get back to the drawing board and expand on the plan.

The objective: Utopia the New World Order according to me.

It would help if I had a different species to work with. Say Illithids or Kobolds... But since all I really have at the moment is humans lets see what we can do with them.

Lets see the objectives I have already decided upon:

1. An end to all "National" borders. They are economic and based on the fear the rich have of the poor. The internet has already done it. Now we just need to make sure folks can come and go as they want ANYWHERE they want without having to 'show' where they came from.

2. An end to all "Consensual Crimes". Whose business is it really if I wanna ... sell my children to the highest bidder? Or help somebody commit suicide? What about Gladiatorial Games, Vince McMahn? Wouldn't you just love to bring chainsaws into the game?

3. Decriminlization of ALL God's creations and substances. FUCK how hard is that?

4. A money system based on Worldwide Gold, Silver and Copper Coins. Frankly, I'd love to do away with banks and such, but I suppose that would infringe upon #2.

5. The recognition of Non-Human tribes. FUCK. Human rights are not enough. We need SPECIES rights.

.....

That's the basics. One world. No 'borders'.

Some other things on my mind for this New World Order.

* World Wide Disarmament. Fuck me. How many nukes does the world need? If folks really wanna kill each other, lets do it with Machetes and Molotovs, shall we?

* Water, Food and Shelter for EVERY HUMAN BEING IN THE PLANET. Free. No child should go hungry because they didn't have money to pay for food. No child should have to go homeless unless his folks are Nomads and want him to.

Well.. This exercise got boring fast. I think we all know what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment