Friday, February 5, 2010

I am overtired


Laura comes in this morning at 9:30 and I'm barely awake.
These late-night movies.. Are crazy.
I have $50 in my account. Its staying there until I get some more cash.
But I feel okay. I'm gonna send mom more money.
I am 'working'. I have no outrageous outstanding warrants.
I am not tripping out, thinking my life is a t.v. show.

In the back of my head, there is a little voice that is screaming:

The world is at war! DO SOMETHING.

But it's a tiny voice and I am intelligent enough to realize that even if the world is at war, the important thing is to survive not necessarily get myself in more dangerous situations.

So.

Even if the entire world is at-war, and cities burn and folks start killing each other...

I will remain calm. It's after all not 'my' war. It's 'their' war.
I have no 'war' with anybody, be they Muslims, Christians.. Atheists or Jews.

In the bottom of my stomach something says: THE CROSS MUST COME DOWN!

I keep it hidden, I keep it away.
Let the Gods win their own wars.
They always do anyhow.

So, here's a photo of Sam Nada working at the office.
What is really his job? What is he really doing here?
That is for him to know and for me not to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment