Monday, January 18, 2010

Here's to George Hyram Derby RIP


First of all, undoubtedly, George is not dead.
Such an important asset to the Security Agencies is not likely to be lost.
Second of all...
I hope you are doing well, George.
I lost the little bag you gave me, but I gave my sister the coin.
It was worth a try, although, if I am not mistaken,
I struck a deal previous for the same prize.

The problem with selling souls, George, is that they are never really ours.
If you understand 'soul' to be a Jiva, you recognize that whatever deals,
bargains, contracts, agreements, you might enter into for a soul...

They are null and void the moment the soul returns to it's origin.

We once had a conversation about 'soul' eaters.
Yeah, well, it's more like soul 'leasers' or soul 'renters'.
Eternity is just a few Yugas long eh?

Problem with Blavatsky, Crowley and the whole bunch of Asuras (peace be upon them)...

Is ignorance.

And if I remember correctly, somewhere in the Bible is stated, beyond any reasonable doubt: "The Truth Shall Set You Free".

I don't suppose you will be forthcoming with the truth any time soon.
So, I'll be happy to meet you in Chicago, 11,11,2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment