Monday, January 18, 2010

It's hard to keep Adab!!!



But the fact is that dad said: 'no surfing'.
He did not say 'no writing on my log'.
Since my beef is with Lucifer, I don't expect any pity.
I don't expect any rescue at the last moment.
I don't expect anything but... the worst possible case scenario.

It is also said the road to hell is paved with good intentions, so...
Lets review my good intentions:

1. An end to the borders of the world within our lifetime.
2. An end to so called 'consensual crimes' within our lifetime.
3. To 'turn swords into plowshares' and 'learn war no more'.

This list could go on and on and on...
Why bother? They are still 'good intentions'.
Besides, I've already spoken about this stuff elsewhere.
The problem is mankind.
Mankind could be living in paradise right now.
If only they wanted to.

I have no doubt that Hitler and company had similar plans for the world.
That's the trick of it, see? The devil tempts you and either you accept or you decline.

But did Hitler and company have the technology?

The obvious answer is yes. I have no doubt that time-travel will be possible in the near future and therefore (little devilish licking in my ass for that btw), time-travel is occurring here and now by somebody.

The devils licking my ass feeling has gotten worse.
Blame Hollywood.
But in fact, the only person to blame is myself.

In fact, I even felt a trident (or some kind of puncture-causing weapon). It kinda makes you realize your mistakes when that happens. It also makes you wish you could go back in time.

But I don't worry. I know also that the universe is perfect and everybody gets exactly what they deserve and need. The 'devil' is nothing more than a very compassionate school-master that reminds us day-in, day-out that our job is to go back to God, go back to the Goodness.

SO! I refuse to hate the 'devil'. In fact, I have nothing but love for 'him'. He is there to teach me how badly I can fuck up, and whatever punishment I get is okay. It's what I needed to remember my true mission in life...

To serve the One True God.

Kukulkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment