Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sasha's Imperial Dragon


Wikipedia says that it's from the Ming Dynasty. There is a similar fellow on a coin called the Hsu-Dragon from some province out thar. But Sash said specifically NO PORTRAIT, so we're going with the Yellow Dragon. I'd love for Katia to have the balls to come and look at her portrait and close some books with me. But I will respect her ... silence. I wonder what she will choose to cover up the portrait?

Maybe she will choose to cut off my arm and eat it! HA!

Anyhow. Outline. Should get away with it for less than $100. That leaves me $300 to go back. Good investment.

My to do list for today:

1. Ulli.
2. Ticket.
3. Sash.
4. Rob and Bshir. Sunday 10th: 3:00.
5. Internet: Grapelli, Wong, Ulli, Redbox, Nestle.
6. Fix toliet.
7. Laundry?
8. Won-G.

Still to do:

1. DEMON KING - Venice Temple
2. Passport.
3. Clearwater.

Just like old times, right?

Now is where I wonder: where is my infantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment