Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My evil plan to get laid and conquer the world... Again.



So yesterday I went to the beach to say Hi to Maitress.
I kinda ended up praying all the prayers I know.
I think Maria is a fine name for God's mom, hence, praying to God's mom is...
About as close to Salaam Aleycum as I come.

But it worked.
Blessed Maria must be really pissed off with me, but at least she listens.
Santisima Maria! HA!

Anyhow. Sharing little miracles is not what I am about.
I am about getting laid and conquering the world.

Here's the plan then...
I guess it's the right time to share it.

First I need:

1. Infantry: 144,000 Boys between 8-11 in a Choir.
2. Cavalry: Not sure how many, but enough to have a good birds-eye-view of my infantry.

I don't think I need anything else.

Weapons:

1. Video Cameras
2. Harps.

There are still some details to the plan. For instance, I need to make a critical attack map, but I'm betting on Washington DC as my first target. They are the biggest threat to my New World Order after all.

If all goes well in Washington, and I have no reason to believe it won't, then I will focus on my next biggest threat: Afghanistan.

I'm thinking I'll leave Israel for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment