Sunday, January 17, 2010

You deserve better outta me...


Whenever I stop lying to myself..
I'll stop lying to you.
But..
Who are 'you'?
You are the one reading.
I am the one writing. (burp).

Spirits run things like a machine.
Now men want to do the same.
I wonder if it is wise.
Should we allow others to write our scripts?

There are names that have peace to them..
And there are names that have the opposite of peace.
Try saying Beelzebub a few times around the block.
It won't really help get you good sleep.
Now, try chanting Hare Krsna.
It works like a charm.

What then of Allah? (cough, cough, cough)
Jahova? And Jesus Christ?

Well, the Lord's prayer works, certainly.
But... I sense deception there. (edit: who is "I"?)
India is far older and wiser than Israel.
The Tao is for everybody.

Would I be able to gather the armies of Gog and Magog to march against Zion?
Then there is no "I" doing it.

"I" must wonder... Is it wiser to be silent or to speak when "I" don't know the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment